Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The duties that the candidate will be responsible for
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings.
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies.
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budget
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails, and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
Qualification and Personal Attribute
- Achievement/Results Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Change Management & Leadership
- Client Service
- Computer Use
Warning: Do not pay any fee to an employer or recruiter
How To Apply
Interested candidate should apply by sending application and resume to our school email contact:
The deadline for submission of applications: March 18, 2021
Scoop – Gh