Robert Bosch Ghana Limited is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Accra, Ghana. We operate in the business divisions of Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, Drive and Control.
Company: Bosch Africa
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
Supporting the conceptualization and implementation of systems and solutions aligned with the Automotive Aftermarket global digital ecosystem strategy
Conduct research and systematically gather information and data on digital platforms, including owned, earned, and sponsored Automotive Aftermarket platforms
Continuously monitor and evaluate digital channels for compliance and analytics
Publish information via existing tools at predefined frequencies
Administer digital reporting tool (leanIX)
Act as the governance owner and centre of competence for processes regarding digital channel foundation and maintenance
Conduct/lead the training of Automotive Aftermarket associates on the governance and management of all approved/existing digital platforms in Africa region.
Close projects according to the global directives and propose future steps to ensure the sustainability of the projects implemented.
Comply with all internal central directives.
- University degree in marketing, business administration or its equivalent
- Fluent in English and French
- 2-5 years digital marketing experience
- Passionate about digital platforms, channels, communities, principles, concepts, and technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with a geographically distributed workforce
- Ability to work across all functional organizations as well as levels in the organization
- Basic UI/UX design knowledge, good knowledge on Bosch Automotive Aftermarket business
- Multi-tasker who understands how to develop tactical plans that align with the company’s digital strategy
DEADLINE: 10th June, 2021