Darda Health Pre-University is seeking to recruit an Administrative Secretary (Female).
COMPANY NAME: Darda Health Pre-University (www.dardahealth.edu.gh)
Reports to: Administrator/Director
• The overall description of this position is to serve in an administrative role, to ensure the day to day operation of the organization run efficiently.
• Assist the administrator to undertake all secretarial and office management practices.
Details on job duties outlined below and would be further clarified in the interview:
• Serve as the administrative secretary of the institution including typing correspondences and addressing issues that affects both staff and students but not limited to this.
• Monitoring Student Affairs by serving as a counsellor and liaison for students, parents, faculty and staff.
• Manage the Freshly admitted students by giving them assurance of meeting their goals.
• Coordinate the development and monitoring of student clubs and organizations
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a diploma or higher national diploma in secretaryship, management studies, office administration services, social administration, business administration, etc
(A degree is an added advantage)
• Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite Skills, must be technologically agile and willing to learn
• Experience working in administration, a demonstrated desire to work with young adults
• Willingness to serve wholeheartedly as a member of a team which is focused intensely on student engagement, opportunity success and well-being.
• A high level of maturity, confidentiality and integrity in handling issues.
How to Apply For the Job
Apply for this position by sending your CV, Photo and a cover letter to:
• The subject of the E-mail should be “ AS Application”
• APPLICANT MUST LIVE WITHIN KASOA ONLY
NB: Candidates should be ready to write an aptitude test and pass if shortlisted. The offer is open however until the right candidate is picked.
Closing Date: 28 February, 2021