RETAIL OPERATIONS MANAGER (Supermarket)
Immediate Supervisor: Head of Sales / Operations
Work Station: Accra
- Direct and supervise retail staff in the outlet to ensure the achievement of set objectives.
- Train retail employees to develop skills and enhance their performance.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Contact store managers and other retail staff to communicate relevant information.
- Ensure efficient and effective management as well as high-performance sales.
- Monitor inventory levels to determine the need for stock supply at each retail outlet.
- Ensure compliance with health/safety and regulatory policies and procedures at retail sites.
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree/ HND in business management or in a similar field
- 3-5 years experience in managing bakery/deli/ fresh / Frozen/butchery section is strongly required.
- Applicants should possess strong organizational and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Ongoing