• Manage the pulling and packing of materials and arrange appropriate transportation.
• Responsible for freight consolidation, cost analysis, routing and scheduling.
• Track transportations of goods to ensure they arrive on time and that transportation and delivery processes adhere to any pertinent regulations.
• Responsible for the storage of materials that are to be used.
• Responsible for warehouse management duties include maintaining inventory, ordering materials, etc.
• Ensure that all aspects of a logistics team, such as transportation, warehousing and procurement, are working together to fill orders and deliver materials on a timely basis.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of HND or Degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics or Accounting
• Ability to Work independently and within teams
Location: Western Region
How To Apply For The Job
Please forward CV to:
Closing Date: 05 May, 2021